DeadByDaylight Texture Pack – review
DeadByDaylight is a texture pack for Minecraft 1.10. It is a very creative texture pack, that has really strong horror vibes. If you ever felt like the default version of Minecraft does not satisfies your urge for adrenaline while playing it in the survival mode, well then you totally need to use this pack. The artwork is impressive even if you are not a horror theme fan, and some textures have a truly realistic appearance. For sure, this is the best texture pack to use by night while fighting the Minecraft monsters.
The mobs are definitely the best feature of this pack. While we cannot say much about the blocks and other elements, the mobs are a strong subject when it comes to this pack. They look simply horrifying, with details like bruises, blood stains, wounds, sharp bloody teeth and even Hannibal mask. No other texture pack will make the Minecraft survival adventures more realistic and intriguing quite like this particular one. Another thrilling detail about this pack are the sound effects, just as horrifying, that are meant to create the ultimate horror atmosphere in minecraft. The night sky looks out of this world, especially due to the red/pink lookin moon. The weapons and some tools are made in high resolution, so they appear very realistic, with rusty metal details and blood stains as well.
The resolution of DeadByDaylight texture pack is actually a combination of several resolutions, still most of the textures are made in 256×256 resolution. A very high resolution that may prevent you from using it, still if your computer is performant enough, the high resolution will totally change the way you see the textures, and you’ll get to enjoy its features more vividly. Also this pack is 100% completed which means all textures are altered along with the new GUI. Take note of the fact that this is a rather new texture pack and you might encounter some bugs, but you can always report theme and the creator will fix them.
Pros and Cons of DeadByDaylight Texture Pack
- Creative and detailed textures make this pack very entertaining
- The horror elements are very realistic, making the minecraft adventure more intriguing
- The sound effects complement the game, making the scary experience more accurate
- This is not a pack for the faint-hearted ones
- The high resolution might come as a disadvantage if your computer is not performant enough.
How to install DeadByDaylight Texture Pack?
- Download the Texture Pack
- After you press start, type in %appdata%
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate your resourcepacks folder
- Place the downloaded .zip file into this folder
Download DeadByDaylight Texture Pack
- for Minecraft 1.10 – dead.by.day.pack.zip
Video review DeadByDaylight Texture Pack