Dishonored Texture Pack – review
Dishonored is a texture pack that works with Minecraft 1.11. It is inspired by the popular game franchise “Dishonored”, and it aims to make the minecraft textures resemble the Dishonored video game as much as possible. This is not a texture pack that lives room for vanilla-like textures. Actually some textures are do different from the default then it becomes hard to figure it out how to use them. It definitely contains many custom designs and it revamps the game radically. Even if you are not a fan of Dishonored video game, you will still might like this pack a lot, due to its fresh style, that will refresh any minecraft game routine.
Most of the features are designed in steampunk style. You can easily notice this if you take a look at the paintings that will help you to decorate any interior structure accordingly to the theme. The animatronic elements had not been left out. The mobs have darker skins and they resemble characters from the Dishonored game that have a far more scary appearance, so the game in survival mode will be more entertaining and thrilling. Some other custom designed textures that we can name right now are the Sokolov paintings, the Bone Charm enchantments and the Elixir Potions. Also note the fact that most of the textures are inspired by the first Dishonored game, but the future updates will bring in elements that will resemble the Dishonored 2 visuals as well.
Dishonored texture pack has a 16×16 resolution, which is perfect if you have a low performance computer, sins is unlikely that you will experience any frame rate issues. It is important to also point out that this pack is still under development. At the moment this article is written 75% of the textures are uploaded, and updates are added every week. The pack is out for just 7 months now and it receives many improvement suggestions, as well as great feedback, so make sure you’ll try this out.
Pros and Cons of Dishonored Texture Pack
- Original and creative textures revamp the game in a refreshing way
- Animated textures will make the minecraft adventures much more enjoyable
- The resolution is perfect for any type of computer
- Some textures are very different that the default version to the point when is difficult to recognize a certain texture
- The texture pack is not completed yet
How to install Dishonored Texture Pack?
- Download the Texture Pack
- After you press start, type in %appdata%
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate your resourcepacks folder
- Place the downloaded .zip file into this folder
Download Dishonored Texture Pack
- for Minecraft 1.11.2 – dishonored.pack.zip