Biological Textures is a texture pack that is updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft. It is the best choice if you are looking for an unique and totally distinctive texture pack. Its purpose is to revamp the minecraft environment and appearance in order to resemble a biological research institute. A lot of elements are inspired by the laboratory work and biological science and it will totally make you feel as if you would be able to make experiments on the mobs and vegetables. It is not a pack that has consideration for the original appearance of minecraft. It totally changes the game appearance, so if you are not a fan of radical style packs, maybe you should pass on this.
Besides the lab style design, this pack has many others awesome features. You are sure to find it entertaining being able to see and to interact with many textures, since most of them are animated. Also there are tons of custom textures and unique designs. For instance, the enchanted book looks like a science book now, and the GUI is also altered with lab references. The nature elements like the vegetables appear HD and they have a really realistic approach. Many items and the weapons look like science instruments, and this details only make the game more enjoyable. All this together will give a complete and totally different game experience.
The Biological Textures texture pack comes in a resolution of 32×32, a little bit higher that the default, but is still not as high to cause any unpleasant delais in the game flow. It is also worth mentioning that this pack is only 80% complete, and updates will most probably come soon enough, However, the pack can still be used with success and you won’t find missing textures that will be to annoying
Pros and Cons of Biological Textures Texture Pack
- The concept is new and unique, radically changing the game appearance
- Many textures are now animated which will make the game to be more interactive and more entertaining.
- The resolution is reasonable considering the amount of details this pack brings along.
- The radical changes might be hard to get used to in the beginning
- The richness of details is possible to be hard on the eyes
- The pack is still in development phase, and updates will be uploaded in the future
How to install Biological Textures Texture Pack?
- Download the Texture Pack
- After you press start, type in %appdata%
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate your resourcepacks folder
- Place the downloaded .zip file into this folder
Download Biological Textures Texture Pack
- for Minecraft 1.11 – bilogical.pack.zip